The Children of Promise Development Services Scholarship aims to assist exceptional young scholars by strengthening their educational opportunities, thereby, helping them to inspire others.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- You must be a graduating high school Senior of African American heritage
- Be a current resident of the state of Michigan
- Be a US citizen or permanent residence of the US
- Must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Must plan to enroll full-time (12 credit hours or more) in an accredited institution of higher learning (i.e. community college, university, vocation or skilled trade). Proof of actual enrollment is required before any awarded funds will be disbursed.
WHERE TO SUBMIT
- Completed applications and supporting documents may be mailed to: Scholarship Committee Children of Promise Development Services, Inc. 3773 Chipping Norton Ct.; Saginaw, MI 48603
- Submissions may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All materials must be received by COPDS, time and date stamped by 11:59p, March 31, 2020.
- Should you be awarded a scholarship, please be prepared to present a hard copy of the exact transcript and recommendation letters sent via email. If they are not identical, you will forfeit the award.